Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Bukit Selambau BH: Just Compare These Pictures !!!

(Latest picture on Bukit Selambau BH.  Just look at the things that I recommended for his BH)

The transformation done after following my visit report looks outstanding.

This BH was attacked by barn owl and the owner gave up on it.

After attending a Productivity Seminar at TH Hotel Penang and listening to my talk, the owner took a new approach.

He was very fascinated with my knowledge and immediately arranged for me to inspect his BH.

He got my full report and I told him what to do and what not to do.

The full report became his bible or kuran to him.

He carried out all the recommendations given and now his BH looks more like ready to reignite.

He got my external and internal sounds.

Right now getting the sound system up before starting a new life.

This BH will do well if he make sure that he follow my recommendations.

He must not look back on all those problems but challenge them and resolve them.

There is no such thing as he is free of problems.

Every BH owner will have some kind of problems but get the proper advice on how to solve them.

I offered him my contact number and he should call me whenever he faced any BH problems.

I am looking forward to see his BH progress.

His BH looks good and I keep telling up not to give up too easily.

Best of luck to him.

He is lucky to have stumbled onto me when he attended the recent seminar.

These few pictures taken earlier at his BH during my first visit:









This is how it looks like now after my recommendations:

1) You can see he installed additional cross woods (two new rows) to increase not only the nesting areas but also the 90* corners (swiftlet love 90* corners).

2) He increase the number of internal sound tweeters to almost 3-4 times more as compared to before.  He also place precisely at where those birds love to build their nest (at those 90* corners).

3) I also encouraged him to install as many styrofoam fake nests as possible.  These fake nests should be installed as closed as possible to the internal sound tweeters (left and right sides).

4) The internal sound tweeter must be installed on a standing up position and not laying to its side.

5) The internal sound tweeters must be installed facing the birds fly in in path.  This is how to attract those new couples that have entered your BH for the first time.

6) I think at the far end there are two external sound playing tweeters.  These external sound tweeters serve at the puller.  All new birds that entered the nesting room will be pulled to the far end of his BH.




These should be the way a BH should be in order to attract those wild birds to stay at your BH.

Call me if you wanted my inspection services.

Worth every penny.  Just trust me.

My number is 017 7551318

No comments: