Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

Kuala Berang BH: Just The Beginning After Revamp Operation !!!



A dead BH was revived and now with a lot of visitors.

I met this BH owner a few months ago after delivering my talk at TH Hotel Kuala Trengganu.

The owner simply do not understand what was wrong with his BH.

He was blaming those Vampire bats but after my visit I told him it was more than those bats.

I took nearly 45 minutes to look both outside and inside.

What I discovered were astonishing.

He DIY the BH and as usual there were lots of unknown (to him) things that he neglected.

The only plus thing about his BH was that its perfect location.

The rest were questionable.

No one knows what to tell him but I listed all the things that he should do.

To cut his revamp cost I told him to concentrate on the lower floor (two stories).

He can cut his revamp cost by half.

The next thing which make his BH darker and cooler was to block all his flower bricks and replace with 4" diameter PVC pipes.

I insisted on the installation of a Hexagonal Tweeter.

The main entrance hole was relocated to face the birds flying home path.

The external sound tweeters at the main entrance hole were precisely installed.

He erected a number of walls to block those bright light.

He also arranged to install a few cross woods.

I told him not to install any 90* corner covers.

I showed him where to install those internal sound tweeters.

I push him to install those fake nests.

The moment he started his BH operation he can see so many birds coming and playing at his main entrance hole.

Every day the number of birds keep increasing.

He now sprayed those wall and floor aromas.

Those birds have begun venturing to the lower floor.

I think very soon he will be having a few dozen tenants.

Have a look at some video clip he whatsapp.












No comments: