Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Force Harvest: Should It Be Done Like How Those Burglars Did?

A very interesting question to ask those whose BH was burglarized.

Have they observed what happened after those burglars ran away with those nests and let those baby birds all over the floor?

I was on my way back from a BH at Tanjung Karang.

One SMS came in and talk about his wonderful experience after his BH was burglarized:

"Pengalaman 4 thn lepas, bersepah anak bw dibuang dilantai. Tujuannys pencuri ambil sarang xkira bsr kcl, Nasib baik sistem xdiusik.... tapi allah maha kaya selepas kejadian ditambahny SW berganda... berkat kesabaran.  Alhamdiullillah".

Translation:

" My experience 4 years ago, baby birds were all over the floor. Burglar's main aim is to steal those nests without any regards to its size.  Lucky never touch the sound system.  But the almighty is more powerful. after the incident my nests number multiplied.  My patience paid."


Well the interesting thing that have some thing related to this SMS was me doing a force harvest at a BH today, the whole day.

I was asked to carry out the harvest and at the same time change those sounds.

The owner suspect a few of those power tweeters were not functioning since the sound emitted were faulty.

I told him that it was the MP3 sound that was not doing the right thing.

I deleted the old sound and copy a new one, the same sound was with little problem.

There were two tweeters that were dead.  So I change one but the other need some parts.

Well once he, me and my workers was ready we started the harvesting.

I find it very odd when many of the nests were staged to 3-4 nests high.

It seems that he never carry out any harvesting before.

Maybe he was not sure how too or never have these gut to harvest all like what I did.

Managed to collect about 125 plus nests.

They looked very old and yellowish.

His main reason was to get the nests increment moving.

Since renovation the nests went up from 85 to 135 and slowed down quite a lot.

The only way that can move the nests number up was to conduct a "Force Harvest".

Let see what happen within the next few months.


No comments: