Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chinese Dailies In Sabah Dated November 22nd, 2009



Two Chinese Newspapers reported about SWIFIN seminar conducted at Sutera Habour, Kota Kinabalu.

Since I am not very polished in Mandarin, I would like to have any blog readers to interpret the articles and perhaps email to my address: harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.

SWIFIN strategies was to work not only with those Swiftlet Farmers and Government Department but also with newspapers reporters.

These reporters must be a part of the TEAM to promote this new Industry that will eventually benefits all parties in Sabah.

I gave my opinions to a few of them and I hope those details will be eventually used constructively.





Note: Double click on any of these pictures for clearer reading.


Donation: I am sure you have learned something after reading this article. If you feel that the lesson learned deserved an encouragement you can contribute a some donation to this account: Yayasan Kebajikan Nah Sabah, 100930010038410 at Allied Bank, Malaysia.

No comments: