Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2009

Monthly Talk In Kota Kinabalu, Sabah !!!



I am very honored to be invited by Sabah Swiftlet House & Bird's Nest Association to extend my monthly talk to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah this November 21st, 2009.

It seem that the President of the Association has also invited The Director of Wildlife and Pehilitan to join in giving a one hour talks during the event.

The event will be held at Sutra Habour Golf Club on November 21st, 2009.

There will be two speakers:

1) Dr. Laurentius Ambu PhD, FCAM
Director of Wildlife Department,
2)Pak Harry – The Swiftlet enthusiast and popular Swiftlet
Blog writer (see http://swiftletfarming.blogspot.com/)


After lunch participants will visit a BH in operation in KK belonging to one of the Association member.

The fee to be paid to the Association will be RM 350 for non members and 200 for members.

Please call 088-269553 or e-mail to georgenah@gmail.com for any enquiries about the event.

This special even was recently discussed during my last visit to KK.

My idea was to get the Association be active and help all her members in improving their swiftlet knowledge.

There is no use to have an Association without any training programs that can enhance their knowledge on this special business.

Deep inside me I wanted the Association to have as many members as possible.

The only way to do this is to organise as many activities as possible.

I told the President that the Association should strengthen her financial status. This can be easily achieved by organising more talks, special events (like golf tournament), seminars, exhibition and so forth.

Once that can be achieved, I believed a proper Association HQ should be activated.

Within the HQ compound, a special showroom depicting an operating BH, latest scientific product, seminar room, nests processing lab, products displays and etc can be housed.

In this way all members, new or old, can get to view latest products that can help in populating their BHs.

I told him that I will always be available if my service is required.

No comments: