Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

Swiftlet Talk In Penang On December 12th, 2009


There is a very strong chances that on December 12th, 2009, I will be conducting my monthly talk in Penang.

Today I was in Penang attending a soft launch of a new shop owned by one of my blog reader hailed from Butterworth.

I met him about 6 -8 months ago while I was constructing a BH in Bukit Mertajam.

I was on the impression that he was not very keen in swiftlet farming. To my surprise he owned more then 10 BHs and after meeting build two more.

Recently he was engaged to convert a new BH in Kulim, Kedah. He dragged me to Kulim to meet the owner.

Now he opened a shop selling swiftlet nests products in the heart of Georgetown, Penang.

In view of his commitment I have decided to arrange for my swiftlet talk in Penang.

So beside Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu I now have another place Penang.

I hope to have a similar arrangement in Kuching or Sibu, Sarawak.

My main aim is to help as many newbies in getting enough knowledge so that they can be successful.

Let us reduce the unsuccessful numbers and increase the successful rate.

Tentative date will be December 12th, 2009 from 1:30pm till 6:00pm.

The location will be at Times Square, Penang.

Due to the limited space available, only 12 participants will get their seat on first come first served basis.

The fee will be only RM300 to cover materials, a birdcall sound (birdcall test sound & internal sound or an external sound), birdnest soup, drinks and snacks.

Those from Penang or its vicinity should grab this opportunity. Just call or sms to this number for confirmation of seat(s): 017 755 1318.

Remember the seat number is limited to 12.

Come and meet your new friends who owned BHs in Penang, Kedah, Perlis and Perak

No comments: