Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

If You Cannot Get Pak Harry To Come Why Don't You Bring your BH to Him???


Today I got a surprise from someone who is a bit more crazy then me.

He has been toying around a BH model that he wanted to construct in Ipoh, Perak for a couple of weeks.

It was something very innovative to build a nice model of the BH using those card box thrown away by Tesco or Giant Supermarkets.

His main purpose was to see for himself how his BH is going to look like.

He tried all the options that he think is good for his BH.

He also use those torchlight to be the sun and when he moved basing on the sun's movement he can evaluate how much light entered his BH.

He can also determined which of those four walls are the worst receiving those solar energy.

Today he brought his model for me to give my opinions.

The moment he took out from his car boot I was terribly impressed.

A very very innovative person who really wanted perfection.

It is better to know all the possible mistakes before embarking on the actual building.

If I cannot get Pak Harry to come over then I will bring my BH to Pak Harry. Yes a miniature BH which he himself build. That was his motto....

I took a good look at it and I think he is right.

There were a couple of things that I told him to correct. One was the size of the VIP room, the location of the LAL, the data room location and the utilization of additional space on the rooftop.

After more then one and half hours he feels very good and contended.

I am very glad to share a few photos that I took for all my blog readers to follow.















Donation: I am sure you have learned something after reading this article. If you feel that the lesson learned deserved an encouragement you can contribute a some donation to this account: Yayasan Kebajikan Nah Sabah, 100930010038410 at Allied Bank, Malaysia.

1 comment:

blabla said...

gosh...interesting indeed!