Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Soft Opening of A New Birdnests Outlet In Penang!!!




I was recently invited to by the owner of a newly opened bird nest shop located on Penang Island.

The owner was a good friend from Butterworth and owned a number of BH in Teluk Intan and Penang.



Wanted me to there by hooks or crooks. I do not for what special reason but inside me I just wanted to his good friend.

He has been talking about this new venture for sometime and in the beginning I thought he was not serious.

After buying such an expensive shop house and signed as a franchise, the shop looks very well done and good.



I hope he will do well and prosper with this new business. His main target will be those visitors from China.

Those of you who are keen to own a similar type of outlet let me know.

I am sure the same thing can be negotiated with Ecolite.

Call my number if you wish to have a similar operation.
























Donation: I am sure you have learned something after reading this article. If you feel that the lesson learned deserved an encouragement you can contribute a some donation to this account: Yayasan Kebajikan Nah Sabah, 100930010038410 at Allied Bank, Malaysia.

No comments: