Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Latest On High Impact Agriculture Industries !!!

Remember that simple letter that I wrote to our PM Dato Najib?

Click on this URL and read it before you read the rest:

http://swiftletfarming.blogspot.com/2009/10/you-know-what-i-wrote-short-note-to.html

It seem that he must have read my letter deeply.

Just wait and see what the newspaper will write about what was termed as : High Impact Industries.

I also received the followings:

Hi Harry,

It's been quite a while since we communicated. I was told by my friend you were in Sabah last week.

I would like to congratulate you for your letter to the PM. Just now I heard from the news that the PM has instructed Minister of Agriculture to look into this special industry and categorised this into high impact industry. Only 3 industry fall into this category. The other two are decoration fish and sea weed.

Thank you again

Leo


While having a coffee at Starbucks, my blog reader told me that he just received a SMS informing about there was a late news on similar matter.

How wonderful if those Agriculture Minister himself giving more attention to this "Illegal Industry".

My advise to him is make the Industry legal and provide as much help as he can to ensure that many new comers will be successful.

We need a department to focus on how to help any one who wanted to be a successful farmer.

The ways to construct the BH, the element of sound, research on Aroma, how to turn brown to white, how about from white to red, the food supplements for those birds, the technique of cleaning those nests and so on.

I think this Industry will do well and we are very closed towards the main entry into a huge cave....


Donation: I am sure you have learned something after reading this article. If you feel that the lesson learned deserved an encouragement you can contribute a some donation to this account: Yayasan Kebajikan Nah Sabah, 100930010038410 at Allied Bank, Malaysia.

No comments: