Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tongkat Ali: The Best Sound According To Mr.O....


During my last weekend trip back to Sungai Patani, Kedah I was pretty occupied with more then five BH Visits.

One was in Permatang Pauh, Seberang Prai. Three others were in a Padi Field somewhere at the back of Perda Town, Sungai Patani, and Juru.

I was also given the tasks to look at a piece of agricultural land (Durian Orchard) located somewhere in Junjong Kedah.

One new project undertaken by one of my disciple was in Kulim.

The owner of the Permatang Pauh BH has a very exciting moments trying out the Black Cloud and the Awesome.

Both sounds brings back those birds on to the BH rooftop. Many entered the house.

I completed the inspection and provided the owner with some list of things to be done.

I hope he will do the needful and I will be very happy to provide regular follow up on the internal renovations that need to done.

In Sungai Patani, I met Mr.L, who ordered some new books and insect generating powder.

I thought he just wanted to collect those items and off he goes however he invited me to view his BH in Bakar Arang Industrial area.

I was very surprised with what I saw. It seem that his family owned a wood processing factory in Bakar Arang. Since the factory has some idle building, they turned it into a BH (three into one). Yes three separate units, two stories high but interconnected with a door.

After operating for almost one year the birds seem to have abandoned the house.

A very weired happenings and the only possible cause was the smell of those Boric acid used to treat the wood.

I need to figure out the actual cause with a few more visits when I travel home to SP.

One of the best story while in Prai was while meeting Mr.O and Dr.K.

DR.K was asking for my best and latest sound in my collection. Before I could open my mouth Mr.O make his call.

"Dr. among all the sounds that I acquired from Pah Harry, I am very impress with Tongkat Ali. It works well in the northern region and I recently have change all the external sounds of my 10 BHs with Tongkat Ali."

I was very impressed with his validation but he might be right.

Since I have yet to let him try my Fabulous Medley, the Awesome, T'Tsunami and the Beautiful Medley, I kept mum about these new sounds.

It is nice to hear someone talking good about your sound.

Donation: I am sure you have learned something after reading this article. If you feel that the lesson learned deserved an encouragement you can contribute a some donation to this account: Yayasan Kebajikan Nah Sabah, 100930010038410 at Allied Bank, Malaysia.

No comments: