Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Completed a BH "Makeover" In Kerling !!!!

Today I finally completed a sick bird house turn around works.

The unit belongs to a family who wrongly engaged a "consultant" with no idea about swiftlet farming.

The first time I entered the BH, I feel terrible. What a scam, I told the owner.

The room was too bright, the nesting planks were wrongly installed and the gap with the ceiling were unbelievable.

The "consultant" or the contractor who carried out the renovation job know very little of not F***** ideas about swiftlet farming.

That was why after 2 years only two nests in the whole house.

But something strange caught my eyes.

The number of bird shits thrown on the walls in the roving areas were plentiful. There were thousand of them.

If they thrown those shits that means they entered the house.

How come they refuse to stay?

Well well well.....

Read the above and that can be the answers.

I am glad that the makeover is over with and now can focus on some other interesting projects in SP, Kota Tinggi and Teluk Intan.

The Kerling Makeover can be considered my "Masterpiece". I put every possible latest gadgets in the house, the VIP room with all those goodies installed.

If you wish to visit thise BH let me know. I will be looking after the BH for at least 6-8 months before I surrender to the owner.

Every project to me is a new experience and become my research center.

Each experience will help to understand more about this special creature which spit precious saliva.

George of KK will be in town this weekend and he wanted me to visit a row of shop houses in Kuala Selangor for possible conversion.......

No comments: