Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nice To Receive Some Compliments !!!

As times goes by and you keep helping all these people who are ignorance or have very little knowledge on swiftlet farming to turn around their sicks BHs you will start to receive compliments that boost your energy to keep helping.

This morning I collected a few nice compliments. I just wanted to share with all of you who continue reading my humble blog.

"Dear Harry kok.

I am Mr Lam one of the participan who attended your seminar held on the 7 Jan 2010 monthly talk in KL Sentral.I am very new in swiftlet farming, after attending the talk I learn a lot from you so I put on practise in my birdhouse after one week I found that the bird that staying is increase. So thank you for your many advises.

Mr.Harry. Please let me know the next monthly talk in KL or when you coming to Sarawak for seminar or giving talk on swiftlet farming. In Sarawak the birdhouse is still very new compared to West Malaysia. Can you send over the mating internal sound to me as I want to try in my new birdhouse..
Thank you and regards"


Then an SMS from another student:

"Hi Pak Harry, I am Ng from BM. I turned on my new BH yesterday using your black cloud. The response was pretty good. I saw at least 80 birds circulating on the roof top in the morning and evening. Can also see a few of those birds attempt to enter the BH. After some few seconds in the roving area they will fly out. Is this normal in a new BH? My roving area is 22'X18'X30 feet. Is this too big? I would appreciate if you can enlighten me for this doubt, thanks in advance."

(My answer: The roving room is too big plus the fact that the new BH cement smell must be very strong. You need to mask the cement smell with as much fresh birdshits which you can lay you hands on. There is a strong possibilities that you have not place those tweeters playing those external sound correctly or you might have forgoten to install them. Yes the only way to pull the birds into the nesting rooms is to install a number of tweeters playing the external sound from the entrance hole until the back walls. Try to follow the above and if you continue facing the same let me come over to inspect the possible problems.)

Then a phone call from Alor Star, Kedah:

Hi Pak Harry, I would like to inform you that I have a 100% success in all my four + one BH for a good friend. All in all I got this super special Sifu who is willing to share all his knowledge with every body in good faith. This Sifu whom I am referring to is this person who I am talking too now. Thank you from my heart.I am very glad to have known you.

(Sorry I have to cry while writing this part of the article)

It is nice to know that your contribution to the Industry is well received and I am very sure those who attended my Seminars learned much more then any other courses they have ever attended.

My hope is that I will continue with this activities and it is nice to be appreciated.

Appreciation is something that is not expensive. However it has a profound effect to the person who received it.

I again would like to thank you very much for those who appreciated my contributions.

No comments: