Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

If Your BH Is Now With 80 Nest !!!

"Pak Harry I need your help to multiply the number of nests in my BH."

I was on the line with a new blog reader who wanted to purchase those mini bazookas.

"Pak Harry, do you think those mini bazookas can help to increase those nests in my 2 year BH with about 170 nests?"

Well if I were you try to look at a larger perspectives.

Let me ask you about your BH history, how long ago you started operation and have you carried out any modifications to it?

"Frankly I did very little thing and after 2 years I got more then 170 nests."

Well you have done well as compared to many others who operate their BH after 2 years with lesser then 100 nests. In you case you have been very fortunate.

Those mini bazookas might not be good enough but if I were you I will consider a slightly different approach.  First I will do more research on every other ways to increase those nests population.

I will then list all the things that I wanted to do and get Pak Harry to comment.

Once he make the necessary comments, with some additional tips hopefully, I will make the necessary modifications.

Maybe I will invite him to come over to have a good look at my BH and let him list any more things that I need to do.

I will also attend his next Seminar to be held somewhere in Penang.

The other case was a guy I was introduced to when buying some items in Klang.

"Pak Harry can you come over to my BH and have a good look what is wrong with my BH?"

An uneducated man with his eldest son.  I told him that if I am free I will be very happy to drop by.

Today after lunch hour I was free and called him that I am keen to visit.

"Pak Harry my BH is in Banting, Selangor.  See you there."

Upon reaching I was given a short tour of the BH, about 20'X70', on the first floor of a shop house.

So you build this BH yourself without any help from any consultant.

"Yes I just went across to my neighbor's BH under construction, about 4 years ago and told the workers to come over once they finish their job."

So now you have about 80 nests and you wanted more?

Yes Pak Harry please give your opinions.

I took a writing pad and wrote all the things that he should do and once ready let me change the sound to my latest medley. It was about 12 pages.

I suggested the forced harvest technique and he was stunned.   Don't worry I will take care of those young birds for you !!!

He was complimenting me for being so precise and wrote in Malay (he cannot talk in English).

The trouble with these uneducated people they wanted everything free.

The visit free of change, the sounds too, the USB thumb drive and what they always have in mind is that everything must be free.

I told him to be a little bit considerate and show some appreciation with my effort to come over.

Well it was my fault for not telling him my professional fee.

This is the reason why I told all of you to deal with some one with professional background.

I told him okay you do what you can but please don't bother to call.

I guess this can be a good lesson for me too.......

1 comment:

gcho said...

in my opinion it is better for both party to speak first to avoid any misunderstanding.but ,we must take into consideration the service, time and journey taken.cannot be FULLY FOC.at least sedikit UPAH untuk tugas diurus dan kerja ubah suai.