Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

The Vietnam Swiftlet Connections !!!

Have you be looking at the number of my blog hits originated from Vietnam?

I am sure you can see that the number is increasing and right now they are invading Kuala Lumpur.

Today, for the first time, I met three separate groups of Vietnam Swiftlet Entrepreneurs.

The first group consisted of three couples (husband and wife) and the group got what they came for.

I was asked to give a one day Workshop on Swiftlet farming.

From the way they asked questions I am pretty sure that they will start a few new BHs in Vietnam.

While conducting the class received another call from a group of 3 Vietnamese who also wanted to have a cup of coffee in Petaling Jaya One World Hotel.

After finishing the talk and clearing the room I proceeded to another Vietnamese swiftlet entrepreneurs.

The three was looking at the possibility of getting me involved with their swiftlet farming projects in HCM.

After a brief chat and a sumptuous dinner I was asked to meet them again to review their BH drawings.

During dinner time another group joint table and it seem they have just returned from Tangkak BH visit.

What a day and every corner you go there are plentiful of Vietnamese.

Those days they come with wooden Tongkang to our shores and when they reach the offshore platforms they will break their boat apart. I remembered helping to rescue them from drowning and provide food and clothing until the marine police arrived. Pulau Bedong off Kuala Trengganu was their favorite destination.

This new wave are no longer running out of their country but they came here to get the right technology on how to become successful swiftlet farmers.

They are willing to get helps from Malaysian and pay in US dollars.

What I know is that my service now will be crossing the borders and I hope to see new things in Vietnam.

What about this story where a 22 months old BH can produce a total of 210 kilograms for the first harvest in a country called Vietnam???

There will be more Vietnamese coming here and I will try to write more about their strange stories........

No comments: