Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My First Day In Sabah !!!

Arrived at KK airport at about 12.00 noon on August 18th 2010.

I was received by a young man who was assigned to fetch me from the KK airport and immediately left for Tuaran.

Reached Tuaran at about 2.00pm and waited for the land owner to arrived.

The test gadget refuse to operate and managed to get a blog reader who happened to be staying nearby to help.

"Nobody else but Pak Harry.  If I receive his call I will never refuse to help.  He is a very helpful person and I want to be like him."

By the time got the replacement unit it was late to test and  we decided to proceeded to Kudat.

The journey was about 2 hours and it rains heavily.  By the time reaches Kudat it was pretty dark. 

Managed to eat and check into a resort.

There was nothing interesting to be happy about but a phone call from Mr.S of Kuantan brighten my dull day.

"Pak Harry, got some good news for you.  My Kuantan BH which you visited and provide those revamping works plus the new sound, Diamond, is doing okay.  The retired Vet who told you about those piglets adoption technique indicated that there were at least 20 birds that entered the house today.  They seem to fly in and not coming out."

Well I felt good and I am sure the owner himself felt good too.  After more then 6 months with no signs of any birds entering now more then 20 staying.

I think he will do well but I reminded him to monitor the effectiveness of the external sound.  If it become less effective just replace it with a new sound.

There was also some good news from the Jerantut Revamped BH.  The owner indicated that the birds seem to prefer staying on the top floor and now the 1st floor.

The owner requested my visit to do some modifications and I humbly told him that I might be only free next week.

Another interesting new was from a Dr. friend who wanted to compile my blog into a manual. 

"Harry after one month, until my finger partialy numbed, I managed to get all the pages downloaded.  The total number of pages without any pictures was more then 1,600 pages. I have summarised on a month to month basis and I need to see you on Friday".

Hmm.... very interesting to have my blog article turned into a manual.......

1 comment:

Kathleen Wong said...

Can I have d 1st hard copy since I read while I m on d move n i don't access my computer everyday. Thnaks.