Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tried The New Canister Aroma in Bakar Arang Revamped BH !!!


"What happened if the new aroma works???"

Initially I was skeptical about the canister aroma.  However I wanted to proof that it might work.

The plan to go a bit further in trying out was initiated by a call from a blog reader who recently used the aroma in his new BH located in Kulim.

"Pak Harry, may I have another 6 packs plus the dispensers."

Hmm ..... you need more packs and can I know the results from the first 2?

"Not bad, after applying,  I saw lots of birds from my neighbors came over.  It might be the sound but hopefully the aroma too."

Since I have a few more inside my car I send the six packs to him but wait a minute why don't I carry out a full trial out in Bakar Arang?

What I did was to get 6 packs and placed on the lower floor of the revamp BH. The upper floor was dedicated in the use of Bird shit and ammonia bicarb powder.

Two sets in the two VIP rooms and one each at the roving and entrance areas.

Set it to 18 minutes per spray and let see what will happen to the whole floor.

Will make some kind of evaluation by August 31st, 2010.

No comments: