Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Finished One but Three More Needs To Attend To !!!

Last week completed the revamp works on a BH in Ayer Hitam, Johor.

And yesterday handed over another BH completed in Sungai Pasir, Kedah.

Both owners seem to be pretty happy with what they saw after as compared to prior to the revamp operations.

The number of birds flying in and out of their entrances increased significantly.

What I hope is that these BH owners will stay away for at least 3 months so that those birds will not be disturbed and let them get used to the new environment created.

Each BH have at least one VIP room.  The one in Sungai Pasir has four VIP rooms since it was made up of three units of shops houses and one and end unit.

The VIP rooms were filled with a sizable number of tweeters with at least two tweeters chandeliers.

The internal tweeters were plenty and I can guarantee that at any one time there will be enough beds for at least 150 pairs of birds.

I suggested that all the external sound tweeters be standardized using one brand. This make many good sense.

Beside the tweeters I added as many as 100 fake nests in each house.

Sprayed some aromas (MySerectRCP) and got those humidifiers running full force.

The floors were wet and a number of fresh bird shit bags were laid around the humidifiers.

Overall I am happy with the work done and I hope more birds will colonies the two BHs.

During the weekend I visited two new unconverted factory units.  Both owners wanted my help in getting started and are totally blank on what to do.

Inspected the sites and proposed what they should do.

I have very strong feeling that there will be more people asking for help and I hope with the limited time available I can served as many as I can.

Those who wish to have their BH visited please try to give enough time to schedule my trip.

For this week I will be in Batu Pahat from Sept 14th till 16th.

Will be in HCM Vietnam from Sept 17th till 20th.

Will be in Masai Johor from September 22nd till 23rd.

Will fly to KK for the Sept 25th Workshop from 24th till 26th.

Will be back to Masai on 28th till 30th.

Preparing my October 2nd Seminar from September 30th till 2nd.


No comments: