Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A New Idea On How To Apply Duck Egg White In Your New BH !!!

Since the beginning of September I have been swarmed with people who wanted to share some of their  Swiftlet Farming secrets.

Earlier I was given some tips on how to use those moving decoys. 

After that there was another interesting idea in hanging those fermented raw nests in those bottles with holes in their caps.

Now  I have this special call from a very kind man who keep praising my blog and how much he learned from every article I wrote.

"Pak Harry in every article you wrote there was something new that I learned.  Most of them are so secrets which no one will share but you did.  I would like to share something that I did in my new BH."

"Well initially I joined your Duck-egg-Forum.  At first I thought it was a joke but when I tried using those styrofoam fake nests laced with duck egg white I got more then 20 nests within less then 2 months.  What I did was to apply the duck egg white to about 100 fake nests made from those white styrofoam.  I installed these laced  fake nests in accordance to what you suggested, about 2 - 3 inches away from those internal sound tweeters. Within about 2 months I got twenty occupancies out of the 100.  Not bad Pak Harry and I really owed you one."

I sincerely would like to thank this person for treasuring my effort and my sharing habits.

Those who have never tried using this method please try them out.

Remember there is no guarantees that it will work at 100% but even 20% will be good enough.

Those of you who have discovered something new and it works in increasing your nests population, please share with me and the rest of my blog readers.

If we continue sharing, like what I am doing now, there will be a lot more successful swiftlet farmers.

Remember we need to reduce the failure rates. 

Your personal contribution in the Industry is vital.

Every single ideas that might sound stupid but if it works then that will be what we are looking for.

Please be sincere with your contribution.

No comments: