Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Vietnamese Are Slim And Thin Due To Their Simple Vege Diet !!!


Sorry I haven't finish with Vietnam stories yet.

If you happened to be in Vietnam, please observe the number of obese on the road.  There are not many or perhaps none.

I discovered the reason why.

It was their diet.

Their main diet are Vegetables, Fish, slice of pork and rice paper. Yes they eat rice but in paper form.

Their method of eating is by rolling the three food items into a rice paper and dip into a source and then eat.

Nothing fancy, simple and it is very difficult to be fat.

All you need to do is to boil a fish and piece of pork.  While waiting for the fish&pork to be ready you can go to your Vegetables Garden and pluck all those leaves that you can eat.  Remember get some herbs too.

My wife says that this is the best way of eating.  I agree with her 100%.

Now my wife wanted to start searching for those rice paper.

From now on here will be no more fish fries, no curry fish head, no assam laksa, no rojak, no deep fried fish and so on. I should have not told her in the first place.

Well before you marry a Vietnamese girl please think carefully.




My advise is to go ahead and I am sure with the above diet you will be very slim and sexy. 

You can now start a BH project in Vietnam.  Use her to buy a piece of land.

Please conduct a bird call test first.

In Vietnam no foreigners can own any land.

No comments: