Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tongkat Ali: After The Revamp Works In Ayer Hitam !!!


I  took this video clip today just after putting a revamped BH into operation.

The owner seem to be very happy after looking at the number of birds swarming the entrance hole.

I hope his BH will be heavily populated within the next few months.

The BH seem to have some problems prior to my revamp works.  It seem the number of nests were too little as compared to the number of bird shit spots on the floor.

The owner called for my help and I took some time to drive 3 hours just to have a good look at his unique problem.

He was a good paymaster and before finishing he signed the payment as requested.

After three solid days I got the BH back to it normal life.

Installed a sizable numbers of internal and external tweeters. Pop up a hexagonal tweeter on the roof top.

Got three new humidifiers into spraying mood, reduce the entrance hole size into the VIP room, introduced those clusters and chandelier tweeters, introduce my new erotic aroma called "My Secret Resipi" plus those hanging perfume garden.

The moment we finished and put the house into operation, lots birds responded to the TA and I think the aroma used was also a plus.  I tried a new aroma which I called "My Secret Resipi".

Just take a good look at the number of birds crowding the entrance hole, biting those hexagonal tweeters plus flying in and out of the entrance hole.

Perhaps you can try to count the actual number of birds responding.

If you owned a BH with little activities at the entrance hole you might want to give me a call.

Just dial this number 017 755 1318.

Latest:  A blog reader who live closed to the revamped BH wrote the following:

Me and wife decided to visit the revamped BH at Ayer Hitam, Johor since the BH is closed to our house.  We saw at least 300 birds going in and out of the house.  So you are using those Tongkat Ali sound?

My answers:  Yes the Tongkat Ali & SuperJerantut plus I laced the house with "My Secret Resipi" Aroma.

No comments: