Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How Kepong BH Is Pulling More Birds From Neighbor's BHs !!!

  



 You might not be able to see two new external sound tweeters I recently installed at the monkey house corner.

But if you look carefully yes there are.

What prompt me to install the two was because I sense that the neighbor's BH do have plenty of birds on his rooftop all day long.

Every time I stop by to view the entrance hole area I can see reasonable number of birds playing at the back.

I was very tempted to lure them over and it was quite a while later I have decided to do what I need to do.

Yesterday when I revamp the BH, the first thing I instructed my worker to do was to climb up on the roof and install two 3"X7" high powered bullet tweeters towards the neighbor.

He did precisely like what I have in mind.

I was cock sure those birds that have never ventured across the boundary will be attracted by my new external sound.

Today at 6:00 pm I parked my car in front of the BH and watch carefully the effect of the two tweeters.

Oh yes they performed precisely like what I predicted.

They will fly towards the tweeters, touch them and fly to the entrance hole.  The sound must be so good that the entered the BH one by one.

Phew, I know it works and I am glad that those small thing gives more effect to those birds.

A good lesson I learned here is to be innovative. If you wish to get more birds from your neighbors you need to think of various ways to pull them over.

There is no used to be jealous of his BH with huge number of birds flying above his roof top.  You can be as good as him if you get your act together.

Do something and I am sure you can be as successful as he is.

From my long experiences in swiftlet farming, usually those guys who have lots of birds inside their BH they tend to forget to take care of the needs of their birds.
Some time they forget to spray those insecticide, the forgot to wet the floor, they remove the BH bird shit, they enter their BH very often and many more mistakes.

If they continue with their mistakes there is a strong chances that there are many young birds that are willing to cross over.

No comments: