Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

One Year After Conversion With Not a Single Nest !!!

This was what happened to a one year old BH located above a car tyre shop located somewhere in Gambang Pahang.

"Pak Harry, I have been reading your blog on a regular basis and I need your help to visit my BH in Gambang."

Since I was visiting Kuantan, the owner of the failed BH picked me up to view his miserable BH.

After have a good look at the BH I told him that it seems that there were a number of birds, base on the number of bird shit spots on the floor, but they are not building their nests.

The most probable reasons can be due to:

1) The temperature of the BH was a bit too high.

2) The floor were too dry.  There was no wet floor and no humidifier.

3) The nesting rooms were too bright.

I told him what he should do and if he follow my advise those birds should start mating and will start their nests building.

From the way he was implying he wanted me to be the person to revamp the BH for him.

"Pak Harry, I went through you blog and I think you will be the right person to help me to revamp.  I cannot effort to make another mistake."

Well he need to wait until I get my Kuantan BH project done with, I told him.

Those who would like to view the BH and perhaps learn from his mistakes, please arrange to call 017 755 1318 and drop by in Gambang some time in mid of March 2011.

You might have a similar situation and let me teach you the modifications that you can do to bring those birds into your BH.

No comments: