Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Kite Tweeters !!!



I love new ideas especially when the idea shows result.

While in Kota Bahru, Kelantan, two weeks ago, I was given the opportunity to visit a BH under the care of Mr.E, my blog reader.

The item was hanging on the nesting plank and it was something new to my dictionary.
"Mr. E where do you get this idea of putting 6 tweeters into one and it looks like a Kite to me?"

Well Pak Harry I was just trying to lure those birds.  My boys came out with this idea and you can see that there are lots of birdshit below it.

It was true that this "Kite Tweeters" seem to be attractive to those young birds.

I would love to try out using this new idea.

To those who wanted to try please get about six square or rectengular tweeters and arrange like the pictures shown in this blog.

The Kite Tweeter is recommended to play the external sound.  Hang it in your VIP room.

If you can move them from one location to another to pull those birds to areas that are not heavily populated.

No comments: