Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Ulu Langat BH: So Far So Good !!!

I happened to stop by to deliver some items to finish up the 3 stories BH.

The owner was not around to meet me however his supervisor was there to receive those goods plus showing around what he completed so far.

The nesting planks were well taken care of.

The VIP room on the first floor seem to be nearly completed with all the corner covers in place.  The 2"x5" tweeters were also well installed (as per my instruction) and the best were those 6"X6"X1" wood that were all nailed to those nesting planks on the wall and the beam.  Excellent and well done.

The only shot coming was that they installed them without any 90*curved corners to support it on one side.  I brought along with me and told the supervisor to do the needful.




No comments: