Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Weekend With A Friend's BH Doing FH !!!


"Darling you need to excuse me this Sunday because I need to help a friend to advise his FH operation."

That was the word that I used to inform my beloved wife about what I will be doing on Sunday (today).

Usually if I am at home with my wife I love to take her for brunch and immediately after that we will visit a foot reflexology center in Bangsar.

This weekend was a bit different.  I told her that I promised some one in Nilai to help him with his FH operation.

I carried out major revamp works on this BH and after 3 months I can see the big increased in the number of nests in the house.  There were plenty of new markings plus newly build nests all over the four sections on the top floor.

The top floor, fully formed nests, went up by at least 14%.

The lower floor showed an increased of 60%.

This was less then 3 months after my revamp operation.

The best was to know that there were so many new marking on the nesting planks and some were on the fake nests installed.

Before carrying out the FH I got my staff to count the nests in each section of the house.  There were four sections and the lower floor was the fifth.

I wanted to proof to the owner that after the FH the nests numbers will increase by at least 20-30%.

After counting the figure it was submitted to the owner for his record purposes.

Immediately after that the FH was carried out.

We focus only on the three sections of the top floor while the section at the staircase and the lower floor were untouched.

After the operation my task was to apply the necessary aroma on the walls of the entrance hole area and the VIP rooms.

I also focus on the two wet floors inside the VIP rooms.

To draw more birds to the lower floor without any request made by the owner, I installed two "Kite" Tweeters at the main entrance door to the lower floor and the VIP room.

I am very confident he will be able to get a 100 percent increase of nests within 12 months.  Got 9 more months to go.

All my devotion and dedication seem to improve the nests count by about  21% on the average within 3 months.

I am hopeful that after the FH operation the nest number will improve by another 30% from the latest count done today within the next 3 months.

Have a good look at the new and well formed nests in the BH before doing the FH.

Those who do not understand the word FH please call or SMS your query to 0177551318.

Those who owned BH with at least 300 nests and would like to carry out the FH please let me know.


























No comments: