Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

NTV 7 Visited Ulu Langat BH Project !!!!

Mr Ooi of NTV7 production house visited the Ulu Langat BH last week.

I was contacted about a few weeks back by Mr Ooi and I managed to ask the BH owner for the permission to get NTV 7 over.

The main objective was to focus on local interest, according to Ooi.

Swiftlet farming is something that was new to him.  He brought his cameraman to snap the vedio clip and the BH became his main attention.

I was asked with a few questions about swiftlet farming and I hope my contribution will be good for the industy.

Ooi will be visiting Setiawan this March 4th and 5th during my Seminar.

He planned to make more coverage on my activities and perhaps take more video pictures inside the BH with 4000 nests.


No comments: