Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year To All !!!



Just wanted to wish "Happy New Year" to all who have been following my blog.

I have a good 2013 and was very busy with visiting sick BHs and nearly every month I was given the task to revamp BHs.

I hope this year there will be more new findings and perhaps challenges that help all swiftlet farmers.

I started my first job helping a BH owner in Rawang, Selangor.

His BH nesting planks were having problems with fungus and I took a day to help cleaning the mess.

After a back breaking new year I came back home with sore neck and body.

Cannot lift my hand and stiff neck.

Anyway tomorrow will be my rest day.

Let my muscle rest and perhaps after that will do some traveling plan to Sabah.

First stop Tawau and after that maybe Sandakan.

Already have two invitations to visit BHs in Sabah in January 2014.

Let me know if you wish to have a cup of coffee with me in Sabah.

Call me at 017 7551318

No comments: