Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

October 4th Seminar Is Firmed !!!



Today met with Eastin Hotel Sales & Marketing officer and paid the necessary Seminar Room rental charges.

It will be set for 10 seats and complete with tea breaks and lunch on October 4th 2014.

About five seats still vacant and would like to invite all my blog reader to come and meet me and all the rest.


You will be entitled for all the seminar materials, lunch and tea.

You will also have the ability to meet me in person.

Meeting me for the first time will make you feel great and you will be able to get the right answers for all your BH problems.

If you wish to stay for site visit please let me know.

I have lined up two BHs for the site visit and I am sure you will get more knowledge by looking at the things installed in these BHs.

Call me at 017 7551318 for more information.

No comments: