Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

This Is What Happened When You Play SuperBabyKing On The Wall !!!



I was a kind of shocked to see how powerful is the internal sound called "SuperBabyKing".

This BH owner came to know about my expertise about two years ago.

He in fact attended my "Swiftlet Farming Seminar" and during the course he purchased my "SuperBabyKing" internal sound.

Well I remember telling him how I invented this very powerful sound and of course I related to him what happen when you use the sound.

Let me recall the history about this sound.

This particular sound was first tested in Yong Peng Johore above 4 years ago.

A BH owner called me and told me about his very big problem.

"Pak Harry how come nearly all those birds that entered left my BH immediately after the external sound was off at 8:00 pm?"

He said that he counted about 95 birds entered and the moment the external sound was switched off all (90) left and only 5 stayed.

At that particular instant I just completed modifying a new internal sound which I coined a new name : "SuperBabyKing".

It was actually Babyking which was modified with a longer or extra baby sound.

I told him that he should try my new sound which I post laju to him on the very next morning.

Upon receiving he tried it and immediately called me with something interesting.

"Pak Harry your SuperBabyKing is very effective.  On the first day after using the sound the number become reversed.  Out of 95 that entered only 5 left and 90 stayed.  What a miracle". he said.

It makes me feel very comfortable and from then on I keep telling all my followers to try this miracle sound and make sure it is used as internal sound.

However two years ago this Tanjung Karang BH owner forgot what I said and he used it inside his BH but on those tweeters that were installed on the walls and the room doors with this powerful sound.

After two years 50 % of the installation were found to be so attractive that those swiftlet build their nests on the wall & tweeters next to the tweeters.




Unbelievable and it proved how powerful it is.

Please have a good look at these pictures taken today inside the Tanjung Karang BH:















We should not think bad about them building their nests on those walls but if you look at the bright side you might want to learn something new:

1) We now have the most power sound to make these wild birds to build their nest where ever we want them to.

2) If this is how the SuperBabyKing works we might want to use our BH walls as their nesting place.  So next time if your nesting planks are all occupied try to focus on the walls.

3) The sound must have a very profound effect on those young birds.  The moment they listen to the sound they will get matured much faster and wanted to mate quickly.

If you have never own this sound please arrange to get them from me at 017 7551318.

With this special sound you might get more nests inside your BH. 


No comments: