Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2014

This Weekend Will Be Inspecting Another Sick BH at Tikam Batu Kedah !!!



Two days ago received a call from a BH owner whose BH is somewhere at Tikam Batu, Kedah.

He got my mobile phone from a good friend of his who happened to use my BH inspection services.

I told him that I will be up in Sungai Patani and would be glad to inspect his BH.

He told me how he got into swiftlet farming about 4 years ago.

As at this moment the number of nests inside his BH is less than 5 pieces.

He cannot understand what went wrong and could not find any one who can help to reactivate his BH.

After meeting his old friend who knew me, he called to ask for my time to inspect his BH.

I told him that I will be back to SP this weekend and will allocate half a day for him.

Let see if I can find out what went wrong with his BH.

His BH was designed very similar to two BHs which I inspected and one I already revamped.

The Lenggong BH was one of the two while the other unit is in Padang Serai, Kedah.

It will be very nice to let you all know what his consultant did until not many birds wanted to stay as his permanent tenant.

Those who wanted to join me call me at 017 7551318.

No comments: