Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Segamat BH: The First Day And They Keep Coming !!!



After collecting those materials ordered from a Hardware Shop closed to the BH, we started the revamp operation.

I need to focus on the main entrance areas and the BH roof top areas too.

What I did was to instruct one of my worker to get the two hexagonal tweeters ready to be installed at the selected locations.

One on the roof shoulder and the other just beside the top entry opening.

Beside the two tweeters I zoom on those water proof tweeters.

The location must face to the most effective direction.

We installed about five of these special tweeters.

The connecting door were re positioned and smaller in width but taller in its height.

A set of pole tweeters were installed on the door frame.

By the time the installation were done it was already 5:00 pm.

I told my two workers to stop work and let me do some test.

The moment the external sound was played this was how the activities on the roof top looks like:


No comments: