Search This Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Segamat BH Revamp: Finally Over !!!



After 8 days toiling with the revamp operation I feel so glad that the revamp operation of this Segamat BH was over.

The owner came to view what was done and he was very glad with all the things that were done by my workers and me.

The most important was the activities above his BH rooftop.

"I have never seen so many birds flying above my rooftop for a very long time, Pak Harry" he said.

I told him that if he wishes to see the activity over and over again he should change the external sounds (two sounds) every 3-4 months.

I gave him two more sets of my good sounds.

The best that I heard from him was on how he found me to come over to help out.

"You are a God sent to me, Pak Harry.  I am a Christian and one day I prayed for God's help to let me find the solution to my very sick BH.  The following day while searching for swiftlet sounds on the web I stumbled to your blog.  After reading all those articles that you wrote I feel that you are the right person for me.  That was when I contacted you and invited you to come for the BH inspection."

His story was interesting.

I was sent to him by his God.

I might be the Angel (Swiftlet Angel).

Anyway the good news was that I finally completed his BH and after reviewing all the things inside his BH he was so happy and thank me for all the things that I have done.

I was there nearly all the time.

I put a lot of my personal touches to guarantee that this BH will be another masterpiece.

I gave the assurance that his BH will have at least 100% increase in nests numbers within 4-6 months.

Yes he took 4.5 years to reach 200 plus nests but I will take only 4-6 months to realize the same number.

I told him that if he is lucky plus with some Fung Sui he might have more.

Told him what to do and wait for my instruction for the first visit inside the BH.

"Next week please drop by and check if all your amplifiers are working but try not to enter the nesting rooms." I asked him.

I will try to drop in Segamat about 30 days from yesterday September 26th 2014.

If all are well we will see a lot of new markings on those fake nests and floor (lots of shits).

I know that I did the best to populate this sick BH and I am sure it will okay within a short period of time.

If you have the same problem with your BH please call this number 017 7551318.














No comments: