Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2014

EBNIC Confrence: November 25-26th, 2014 !!!


Next month you should find some time to attend to this annual affair : Edible Bird Nest Industry Conference.

Scheduled to be held at The Marriot Putrajaya on November 25 and 26th 2014.

This conference will be held in conjunction with Malaysian Agriculture, Horticulture and Agrotourism (MAHA International) 2014

There will be a huge turn out for MAHA and it will be nice to have EBNIC alongside the function.

I was given a picture of the program and was also invited to participate during the conference.

My main talk topic will cover probably the right strategies to quickly populate your BH.

It is still in a preliminary stage and hopefully an official invitation is given.

Once confirmed I will sit down and prepare the necessary papers to be used during my talk.

I am very glad that I was given the opportunity to put forward my techniques and you might not want to miss this golden opportunity.

I was also informed that there are a number of well known scientists from the neighboring countries and Malaysia giving their papers.

If you are a serious swiftlet rancher try not to miss attending the conference.

Call me if you have any queries about the conference.

I can be contacted at 017 7551318.



No comments: