Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2014

Tanjung Karang BH Revamp Operation !!!



After a short break my workers are currently at the Tanjung Karang BH.

The first thing I instructed them to do were the followings:

1) Install two hexagonal tweeters on the monkey house roof.

2) Drain the water inside three ponds for some cleaning up.

3) Check on the total number of nests inside the BH.

The first instruction was done and the two went up within a very short time.

One was at the side and one facing the main pond.

The side unit was about 6 feet above the roof floor while the second hexagonal tweeter was about 2 feet above.

My main intention was to see the birds reaction in the evening.

I stayed back to inspect the reaction and I can safely say that the number of birds peak to something like 300.

I also discovered that the BH is below their flying path.

We were lucky since the owner already installed a camera to view the main entrance door.

This first day observation seem to incline
towards a better chance of success to double the nests population within the next few months.

The number of nests found in the BH after about 4 years of operation stands at 87 pieces.

Most of the nests were at the middle floor, the second highest was on the top most floor.

My best advise to the owner was that his BH will be able to double its nests to 174 within 4-6 months.

He took four years to get 87 nests and after my revamp operation I will double it for him within 4-6 months.

The three water ponds on the roof areas and the monkey house veranda type were filled with those water rust.

My workers drained its water out and they planned to remove at least 2-3 tons of those rust.

This was not in my scope of work.

Anyway it seems to be something normal that we do for this type of BHs.

Today will be the second day of my revamp operation and you are welcome to come and learn about how to reactivate a BH whose nests numbers stop to increase.

Remember our mission is to reactive it and multiple the nests number to 100% increase within 4-6 months.

If you wanted to learn more about it just call me at 017 7551318.

Make sure you come in a working attire.

I will allocate you to carry out some job and along the way you will learn some interesting techniques.

Who knows after this first experiences you will soon become a good consultant better than me.

No comments: