Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BH Aroma: Bitter Gourd Creeper Plant !!!


Something weired that I stumbled upon when meeting a newbie in Swiftlet Farming.

I was having a meeting with one of my friend who specializes in heat insulation technologies using cellulose materials.

While having a meeting with him one his client stop by and happened to wanting to construct a BH on his agricultural land in Taiping, Perak.

I was suprised with what he brought along to show us what he picked up during one of trip to a BH.

"Pak Harry, I recently visited a BH and saw this owner who hangs these plant in his BH. It become something like a curtain along the BH internal walls. Try to have a look what plant it is and it seem that this idea came from Indonesia. The smell from the plant seem to attract those swiftlet."



I took a good look at the creeper and found a ripe fruit on it. It looks very much like a wild bitter gourd plant.

Hmm....this so called BH aroma is something I have never heard before.

I am not sure how effective it can be but those who wanted to try please do so...

If it works please inform me at harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

Nothing wrong to try .....

No comments: