Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Many Tweeters You Should Install If You Want People To Say That You Are Crazy ???



Last week I received a number of enquiries about tweeters from a few blog readers.

Most of the enquiries were about How Many Tweeters should they install in their nesting rooms.

Among all the enquiries, I love this fellow who happened to operated his stand alone BH.

His trouble was even with 200 tweeters per floor for a 40' X 80'x 2 floors was still not enough.

According to him he found that those young birds were actually fighting with each other trying to secure those tweeters. He observed via his CCTV cameras.

"Hi Harry, i am Mr.V from Kuantan...

I got one question to ask. Is 1000 tweeters function in a 2 storey birdhouse, will it be too much?'

For your information I owned a birdhouse that operates for almost 3 years now. The space that I installed with tweeters will have a minimum of 1 to 4 nests near it.

In the beginning I only installed 50 tweeters/floor. Then I increased to 100 tweeters/floor and finally today I have 200 tweeters/floor. From my observation all the spacec closed to every tweeter will have at least 1 nest or more.

Most interesting was that even at bright areas with tweeters the birds still build their nests. I think the room darkness is not that crucial but those tweeters are more important.

I also observed something very interesting through my CCTV cameras. Those birds seem to fight for those spaces that are near to tweeters. This might be young birds trying to sought for a place to build their nests but being chased away by old tenants.

Maybe I should increase the number of tweeters so that more young birds will have the space to build their nest.

My idea now is to increase the tweeters numbers to 500 per floor. So total for two floors will be 1000.

Is this too much?

Your comment please. Thank you in advance."


My reply to him was there is nothing wrong with the idea. The more the tweeters the more birds will have space to construct their nest at.

The only thing was to keep the matter to himself and not to tell any other soul. If they know that they will think that he is crazy.

The lesson here is the usefulness of tweeters.

They are very important in your new BH and if you can install as many as you can but make sure you have enough amplifiers to support all of them.

I forgot to mentioned about the sound he was using. He confirmed that the two external sounds he is using now are Black Cloud and Farbulous Medley while the internal sound was the BabyKing. I was not surprised......

Have a good day......

If you wish to have the same result maybe you should get a copy each of the three sounds (Black Cloud, Farbulous Medley and BabyKing). Call 017 755 1318 for more details on the sounds...

No comments: