Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

A Couple of BHs Under Renovation And .....



Today my youngest son from Melbourne returned home after three years. He wanted to get his PR thus returning home will disqualify his application. Now with his PR in place he can come back more often.

Fetched him from the airport and upon arrival in KL took him for Roti Chanai at KLGCC. The best roti chanai in Kuala Lumpur, according to my wife.

After three hours with him went to Tanjong Malim to deliver a set of keys to Ah Leck whom I have decided to help me with a new BH renovation works.

The owner of Kerling BH have finally decided to appoint me to revamp a BH just beside the other unit which I have just completed.

My idea was to open the top roof so that this new unit will be targeting those birds that are familiar with top entry while the next door was for side entry.

After completing the 1 hour journey I drove to Bukit Tinggi Klang to catch up with my Indonesian workers who was appointed to convert two units of shop houses belonging to Mr.G.

They were finishing the first unit which I have decided to use the top entry type and once that is done I wanted them to start the other unit just beside using the side entry.

I have decided to use the double stacking system for those nesting planks and they looks pretty well done. This method will double those nesting areas. This will be one of my signatures in any BH that were given to me to renovate or build.







The wood received was not very pretty. There were many that have a kind of mould growing. I have decided to sort those affected for replacement.

After a gruelling three hours drove back to Kepong KIP BH to review how the new set of external sound was performing.



What I did was to closely monitor the effectiveness of those new sounds once every two days.

I parked my car about 50 meters away from the BH (shophouse) and observe the flying pattern of those swiftlet.

Well today due to very good weather (it rained for a few minutes before I arrived), the sound played seem to performed pretty well. Nearly all those birds in the vicinity keep attacking those external tweeters and many will fly inside the house.

I was very satisfied and if this pattern continues I am sure there will be some who will decide to be a permanent tenant.

Will try not to enter the Kepong BH for at least three weeks and then maybe will perform the force harvest.

Those of your who would like to enter this BH let me know. If you are keen you might like to perform the force harvest with me. Let me teach you how to get those birds multiply by at least 20 - 30 %.

There will be some fee to enter the BH.

Call 017 755 1318.......

No comments: