Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Testing My 20 Sounds in One Sound Medley !!!


I was so tempted to test this beautiful idea of putting 20 or more sounds into one thumb drive.

After a very hard thinking I decided to perform the cut and paste. What I did was to compile all the good sounds that are in my collection and select about 3 minutes of the best part. Then arrange in a sequence so that the sound will be continuous and attractive.

Today tested the sound at Kepong KIP BH. Stayed for about 30 minutes to observe the birds reaction.

Not bad. The result was unusual but I better give them sometime to settle down.

I will be visiting the BH regularly to observe the reaction of those birds in the air especially around the BH entrance hole.

If this special sound is good I would like to make it available to all my blog readers.

Those who are excited to see the action at your BH, I have this special offer.

The first 10 readers will get the sound to test at a fraction of the value. First come first serve basis......

All you need to pay is only 150RM and it is yours.

If the sound's effectiveness is good it will be sold at 600 RM

Make you choice and I am sure you will enjoy seeing those birds coming into your BH...

Fully recommended to be one of your collection........

Contact 017 755 1318 for more details.....

No comments: