Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

How About Running 20 Good Sounds Or More In 1 Hour???


I love to listen to ideas that I have never thought before.

Yesterday while collecting the door keys for a sick BH in Ayer Itam, Penang, I set down with one of blog reader who volunteered to drive me around.

I asked him, "Okay what is new?"

Well Harry I met someone who came to Penang for a family holiday from Johore.

When he knew that I am a swiftlet farmer, he keep talking about everybody that he knows, those failed BHs, bla bla bla ....The most interesting that he relayed to me was about this very popular author hailed from JB.

This author wrote some books in Mandarin on swiftlet farming.

According to this guy the key success of this author was his special sounds.

He in actual fact collect about 20 good sounds and put them together in one marathon relay of 1 to 2 hours.

It works and guaranteed to produce 100 nests a year......

So what is your opinion Harry?

Hmm.... let me digest and think carefully before jumping into any conclusion.

The idea of putting more then one good sound into one is nothing new, I told him. I have been creating sound which I named it as Medley. Most common is when I visit any BH to conduct bird sound tests.

Good example last week I was in Bumbong Lima where I was engaged by a BH owner who wanted to purchase the best sounds from my collection. I did the test and after confirming about 5 good sounds the owner bought the 5 and I volunteered to prepare a medley using the five sounds.

So far the concept works very well and I am sure if you put 20 good sounds into one will work.

The only setback will be if one or two or more are not a good sound what will happen during that particular period?

Yes those birds will chow and you have a gap there.

My suggestion is to firstly locate the effective sounds, say 20, for that particular location and you then put them into one. In this way all the sounds will draw those birds into your BH all the time.

Maybe you should use it only during the peak hours?

Hmmm.... sound very interesting and I think you know what I am thinking.....

Well I hope the above article do open up you mind and if you need any help to get the best sounds for your BH or a 1 hour pack sounds please let me know.

The cost to engage me to be at your BH location is affordable.......

(Note: The 20 sounds in one will be available within the next few days. Those who are keen to own the sound please place your order as soon as you can. The cost will be 500 rm only. SMS you contact number to 017 755 1318).

No comments: