Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

About 40 Potential New Swiftlet Farmer In The Making !!!

 I was up North on July 28th, 2001 giving five of my favourite papers about "How To Be A Successful Swiftlet Farmer.

The talk was organized by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Veterinar Pulau Pinang.

There were almost 40 participants and I am glad to be one of the speakers.

Main topic of the day was on Good Animal Husbandry Practice and the next was on :How To Apply your Swiftlet farming license.

Once the two main papers were presented the floor was mine.

The organizer wanted me to wrap the day by 5:00pm and I did that nicely.

The five papers were translated into Malay and managed to get my message across.

After the last paper I drove down to Bidor, Perak to continue with my Grand Masterpiece.

I was glad to play a small part in educating this new group of newbies and I am sure they will be a successful farmer in the near future.

The lunch was good and the walk away with a certificate which will be useful to apply for swiftlet farming license.

No fee and no parking fee to be paid.

Have a look at some of those pictures taken.










No comments: