Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another Young Vietnamese Trained With Me !!!


Last week after my successful Swiftlet Farming Seminar held at Concorde Hotel at Shah Alam, one of the participant from Vietnamese stayed back for almost 1 week to follow and observed my activities.

He was very young, about 27 years old, speaks English very well and I came to know that he was in New Zealand prior to returning home.

He was the 5th young Vietnamese that I personally met who turned into swiftlet farmer on a full time basis.

He came from the third largest city in Vietnam called Danang.  The most beautiful city in Vietnam according to him.

His family now operate a BH by converting their residential building into BH.

He seems to be very prepared with what he wanted to achieve.  His list of things to learn, the sketch of his current BH, the location where his BH is currently located, the current BH with lots of birds, the rivers, lakes and sea.

He carry with him those old Diary and keep writing any new thing he learned from me.

I took him to Bidor to look at the new BH under renovation and the next day went over to Setiawan, Perak.

In Bidor I took him to the rooftop to view the surrounding and how the BH entrance hole looks like.  We peeped at our neighbor's BH.

During the inspection I put into task to install those cluster tweeters, single tweeters and fake nests.

In Setiawan he was given the opportunity to enter a BH with about 2,000 nests.  It was a dream come true and inspirational.

The visit gave him the desire to be as good or better than us the Malaysian.

He helped me with the bird shit harvesting canvas. He took lots of photos and his memory into the BH will be with him forever.

I told him that he was a very lucky person to be given the opportunity.

In the evening we have a cup of coffee opposite the most successful BH in Kg Koh.  Just imagine when a few hundred thousands of birds flying above our head.

What I like about them was the enthusiasm that were written on their face. All the five will do anything that you asked them to do.

With all the things that I taught I think they will become very successful in Vietnam.

He got many items that he cannot obtained in Vietnam and a few good external and internal sound from my collection.

What surprised me was the number of Malaysians who have yet to follow the Vietnamese method.

Most Malaysian have these shyness to take a one week break and come and learn on a full time to be a trained Swiftlet Farmer.

If they wanted to start one, why don't they follow these Vietnamese?

My main objective was to help Malaysians and it is a shear waste of all my effort if Malaysian are very shy to be more involved in the industry.

His thank you email just received:

Dear my Sifu,

At last I just reach my home town and stay with my birds ^_^!
I was planning to stay in HoChiMinh city few days for some business before I back home. However, I cannot stand in HCM city because I miss my BH and my birds so much. In addition, I studied so much from you, I want to try some methods. All of those things make me throw everything off in HCM city and just went to the airport buy ticket and flight traight away...haha.

Just email and lets you know that I am back safety. Hope you and your family got great time in another city...hiding and hiding :)).
I already miss the time that I was learning with you on Tours. Thanks once again that you have taught me so much, thanks for your kind treat to a stranger like me, thanks for everything and you are my Sifu for lifetime.

I will try my best to contribute my experience on swiftlet farming base on what I learnt. What ever I do apply in BH, I will tell you the result. Hopefully I can help you to reduce the researching time to be the best swiftlet farmer forever.

Best Regard,

PS. : Will test your sound "Vacuum King Cave" tomorrow morning and will again afternoon at peak time, plus apply Love Potion at some particular spot. I will let you know the outcomes! 

No comments: