Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bidor Masterpiece Is Doing Fine !!!



I was in Bidor visiting my new masterpiece taking shape.

This newly renovated BH belongs to a Medical Practitioner who wanted to retire as soon as he can harvest 2-3 kg a month.

"Pak Harry I have been toiling for almost 28 years of my life helping others to get well and I think I need to have a new occupation to retire in style. The only thing that can make this dream comes true is to own a BH."

That was how I came to know the owner of this new BH which I am about to complete.

So far the renovation of the roof, the top entry area, the roving area plus the main nesting room hall of the top floor were completed.

Today part of the VIP room was done with the nesting planks.

I was very happy to see the ceiling taking shape.

The owner and wife dropped by and was very pleased with the workman ship.

"Wow the place looks better every day and we can't wait to the day that we can launch the BH, Pak Harry."

I told them to be give a bit more time and this Thursday I will bring an additional worker to finish up the tweeters installations.

By Friday most of the required nesting planks features will be ready.

We shall move to the lower floor and get the house to what it should be.

Before making my way home I stayed to watch the black plastic cover being installed on those grills.

They looks perfect from the outside and cool in the inside.

Perfect and I am sure the VIP room will be cooled.

Those of you who would like to visit the BH please let me know.

This masterpiece can help you to gauge and view for your self how your BH should looks like.

Call 017 755 1318 for an appointment and more details.

I will only allow 10 people to come and visit this masterpiece.

It will make your jaw drop, promise.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pak Harry, this is really a masterpiece, a classic I would say ... Pak Hairy, you are truly a swiftlet sifu & an expert in this field. Keep up the good work.

Teoh

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

I am happy to share all my findings and I hope it will help to improve the industry.

All those who wanted to be involved in swiftlet farming must get to know more about the industry before them plunge in their hard earned monies.

My idea is to provide a place to learn. Only by visiting BH you will be able to learn more.

Harry