Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Mutiara Aroma Is Working Well In Vietnam !!!

Those who have not tried to use this aroma, I named as Mutiara, please read these email and sms messages from some of my users:


For what i learned from you. I device aroma into 2 kinds:

1 is stingy aroma eg. Mutiara aroma,etc. 
1 is perfume aroma eg. LP, etc

Both are useful but how to apply them to be effective is more important. For example, Sometimes we are enjoy to eat food that stingy more than a nice smell fry fish. 

Last 3 days, I had big fight with my nearby neighbor BH. The Master from HoChiMinh city came over to have battle with me about attracting the bird. He put a lot of what i call perfume aroma, with very strong ext Sound and some revamption inside. 

Firstly, all the birds come all over his BH. I started to hang up my new invention for water spraying on the roof. And, i made mutiara aroma right outside my BH. The smell come all over place. For the roof water spraying, i turn on every 5mins on 5mins off continuous whole day. 

After all, i won the battle, 200 birds around my BH from 8am-2pm, neighbor was only with 20 birds and sometimes none. Very few birds stay to be my new tenants, but i am sure when their place got wrong, they will come to my BH. Very bright future!

Thats why i think your Mutiara aroma is very very good. 

It is your great invention. 

I am very respect you!

After winning the battle with 2 masters in Vietnam. 

I am get more confident about swiftlet farming. 

Ngc 

Another interesting message from Kuala Trengganu:

Good morning uncle Harry. 

Just want to say happy birthday to you.  

Wish you all the best in this blessing year and healthy.  

You Mutiara aroma is great and it did attract the birds to go in for long time.  

Thank you. 

These two messages simply wanted to let us know something about these birds behaviour and at the same time giving positive comment about aroma.

Those wild birds do have some weakness towards a "Hamis" smell or "Fish Gel" smell.

We have to accept this fact that Swiflet have a very sensitive nose.  When they smell something nice, i mean to them, they will fall for it and will behave a bit unusual.

So from now we need to ensure that you need to put some kind of aroma if you want your BH to be more attractive to lure more birds from your rivals.

To those who refuse to accept this special phenomena, best of luck to you.

To  those who accept this new findings you must evaluate the most effective aroma suitable for the birds species found in your area.

My sincere advise to you is try to learn how to manufacture these aroma yourself.

The key point is that if you know how to DIY it will be much cheaper and you also can use other raw materials to test for their effectiveness.

Sea weed is one of them and you can try others like cuttle fish, sea cucumber, ikan bilis, fresh water fish fillet, fruits and etc.

Those who would like to learn the basic method, please call 017 755 1318.

No comments: