Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Learn From Eddy Hartono Of Malang Jatim, Indonesia !!!!


 
A message from an Indonesian blog reader:

Dear Harry,

How are you?

Here is my report after installation (26/04/2011) of swiftlet sound in my BHs in East Java:

My BHs are side by side. The left is the old one with 5 floors, with more than 1200 AFNest and many house swiftlets. And the right one is my new BH with 3 floors (10 years old and about 7 meters apart) with no nest at all (see fotos).

The BH are in land, near small river but lots of rice plantage and near forest.

I have difficulty to lure the AF to my new BH.

Formerly i have used Swiftletsound also, but no result at all. May be due to error in installation.

After installation the sound (External : My own sound :edo and internal sound: SuperbabyKing ) and many methods as described in your blog,

On 27/06/2011 i entered my old BH again (Left) and found that many AF occupied the stiroform applied with duckeggs. ( see fotos)

In my new BH (Right) maybe more that 40 AF are already occupied the BH, and i see many AFs in and out my new BH. There are many AF Shits under the tweeters (see pictures) . And found just one marking above the tweeters. Thanks Lord !!!

I run the internal sound 24 hours and external from 05.00 to 19.30.

On next visit, i plan to change the sound to Black Cloud and SuperBabyKing

As i mentions, the internal sound is very important factor in lure the AF.

We can have good External Sound, and able to lure the AF to enter the BH, but the question: how to make the AF stay in our BH.

That is my problem formerly.

Conclusion : SuperBabyKing and Stiroform applied with duckeggs works....!!!

Thank you Harry,
Best Regards

Eddy Hartono Dipl. Kfm

Malang, Jatim

Indonesia















No comments: