Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

You Should Minimize Those Mistakes And .......


The only way to compete with your neighbors is to accumulate more knowledge, modify your current BH and use latest sounds.

This was my frank advise to a newbie who happened to own a BH with a reasonable number of nests.  Ever since his neighbor, a few unit away, started the new BH all his birds flew away and ignore his entrance hole.

"Pak Harry what do you think is the problem?"

I told him that there can me more than 1000 reasons but first of all who did your BH conversion and how much is that person knowledge about swiftlet farming?

He started to describe to me how successful his sifu was and how many BHs he owned.

Well than how come you are facing this problem?

"Pak Harry he came to fine tune my BH a number of time but the same thing keep happenning, where all those birds are attracted to my neighbor's BH."

The point here is that the owner is pointing his fingers to his "Sifu" but not to himself.

"How much do you know about swiftlet farming? I mean have you attended any courses and have you owned a set of good sound yourself?"

The answer is no.  Never attended any courses or owned a set of good sounds and the BH he owned is totally not the way it should be designed.

He took some trouble to sketch his BH outline and sent over to me for some comment.

After looking at the sketch I told him to do something drastic.

Pack your back and come to KL for a few days and stay with me.

Join my workers to do the renovation works in my on going project.

Look at the design and see those beautiful gadgets installed. Collect a set of good sounds from my collection.

Try to learn as much as you can and bring these ideas home to improve your BH.

All you need is some guts to learn from some one who knows and willing to teach you.

There is no used to complain about your neighbor that his BH is better than yours but try to improve your self.

I hope after being with me for a few days he will be a better swiftlet farmer.

To those who have the same problem try to think carefully.

There is no use to keep torturing yourself by thinking that your BH is not good but take the right steps to improve your BH so that it will be better or far superior than your neighbors.

Call 017 755 1318 now and let's talk about your BH problem.

No comments: