Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just One Simple Modification And It Works !!!!

I was driving my wife for dinner about 1 km from my apartment at Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur.

My mobile phone rang and I answered using my hands free gadget.

The person on the other side was a new blog reader whom I visited about two weeks ago.

I was curious about why he called and in my heart I know he needed something from me.

"Pak Harry how much is your fee to come to Kg Koh and review my BH plus a full report on how to revamp my BH in full ?"

I asked him why suddenly he wanted my service when during my last visit he was not very keen to consider my very friendly offer.

"Pak Harry I tested your suggestion to open a new entrance door facing the flying path and it works. More than 12 birds now are staying while before this not one."

So after implementing only one idea to revamp his BH the result was way beyond his imagination. Now he wanted my full service to help him with the full renovation works.

I told him that I need at least one day to be there from morning till evening to observe those birds flying pattern.  I told him that I need to observe how many will fly above his BH and which direction are they exactly flying.

Once that is done I will be able to compile a full report for him to carry out all those that I think will help his BH to be back to normal.

To drive more than 3 hours one way up and 3 hours down to KL I need to be compensated.

My fee is a fraction of any of those Sifu, I told him.


One of this day it will be no longer this small fee because I am a bit tired of driving up and down to so many places.

I will be 59 years old this coming July 22nd and I am not getting any younger.


I will do my utmost best to help those who need my advises but I do not guarantee that it will 100% works.

So far I my ideas do works in many places but there is no such thing as guarantees.

No comments: