Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh My God Look At What I Have Created !!!


I turned a "Pussycat" into a "Tiger".

Woke up in the morning and read this awesome email send by one of my Vietnamese blog reader who took off to learn more about swiftlet farming recently.

He came to Kuala Lumpur and attended my one day Swiftlet Farming Seminar.  After the seminar he stayed back to follow me wherever I go.  He just wanted to learn from me and do any work that I asked him to.

I took him to Bidor and soon after to Setiawan Perak.  He was given the chance to enter a BH with 2000 nests and help me with my Grand Masterpiece too.

I think I will be creating lots of Tigers who will learned all the things that are needed to be a good swiftlet farmer.











Read this message:

Dear Sifu,

Thanks a lot for the shipment. Happy birthday to you for 2 days ago!!! ^_^


I will process the payment 400 RM to you shortly next week.


I was busying to make lots of things for my BH. I am very angry to you that you taught me so many things, that makes me crazy about swiftlet farming and doing lots of jobs, but sorry I love it ^_^..haha


 I just success to make Mutiara aroma with 10 days fermented! The smell that so awesome stingy...-_-! I just finish my revamp all tweeters at the entrance hole and way in , insulation for temperature and humid, prevent light bright, put up some walls to change the structure of my BH. Then, I apply Mutiara aroma with Super 208. Totally result is 1 word: PERFECT!!!! 


200 birds visited my BH in the morning, tonight 30 new tenants in my BH, that is extremely awesome. I am pretty sure will lots more coming tomorrow and stay. I will recorded everything in my CCTV camera and send them to you (inside and outside). I think they can help you do a great advertising! Thats the only thing I can do to repay you ^_^!

 Thanks for everything Sifu, base on what i learned from you, now I am so confident in swiftlet farming. 1st, I success for my BH. 2nd, I already beat neighbor BH to dead!!!
No bird at all meantime my BH always with birds. I am so proud of myself...haha!

I will let you know more interested news soon!

Have great day with birds!
Best Regard, 


Ngc

I am very happy for him and I hope more and more people need to realize that the only way to be a successful swiftlet farmer is to get the right knowledge from right people.

There is nothing to be shy about.

The way to go is to learn every single thing that you need to know and practice them one by one.

You cannot blindly DIY without any clue what are you trying to achieve.

You need to ask yourself why?

Come and join me with my  activities and I am sure you too can be or will be a "Tiger" too.

  Call 017 755 1318 and ask for more details

No comments: