After about 7 days into revamp mode the BH at Air Kuning, Perak was put back into operation.
It was a straight forward revamp works which include the followings:
1) Removal of floors from the monkey house tunnel.
2) Opened an additional entrance hole on the Monkey house.
3) Erection of at least two walls to create VIP and VVIP rooms.
4) Installation of nesting plank crossings.
5) Installation of 45* wood corners to create those cluster tweeters installation.
6) Installation of two long range bazookas on the Monkey House rooftop.
7) Installation of TwinPower tweeters on the external walls of the Monkey house.
8) Installation of power tweeters for external sounds .
9) Installation of about 150 cluster tweeters.
10) Installation of about 500 single tweeters on the nesting planks.
11) Installation of two Hygrotemp humidifiers controllers.
12) Installation of two new amplifiers for the external sounds.
13) Old amplifiers were used to operated the three internal sounds.
14) Supplied new and more effective sounds to the BH.
15) Applied Mutiara Aroma on the walls and the floors.
16) Placed about 5 bags of fresh bird shit.
17) (To install two mist makers once arrived).
18) Installed about 8 pieces of chandeliers.
The BH was locked and wait for result status.
The owner was very grateful and keep saying that he will be calling me for celebration once we have a reasonable of nests in it.
I was very happy to have finish the task given and I can see that the roof top especially above the Monkey house were visited by swiftlet most of the time.
Yes those TwinPower tweeters were exceptionally good to lure more birds to the roof top areas.
At last now I can breath fresh air and not those pigs smell. He he he....