Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

Paracetamol, Antibiotics and Cough Syrup !!!

While revamping the Kuala Krai Swiftlet Ecopark BH I intentionally called one of my student who happened to be a practising Doctor in the local Hospital nearby.

He was so excited to receive my call and decided to join me for lunch during his lunch break.


"How are you Pak Harry and I am glad that you called.  Been thinking of talking to you for sometime."

I can feel his excitement and I was pretty sure he got something interesting to share with me.

"Yes Doc, how are you and how's your new BH progress?"

He gave me a wide smile and I know there was something interesting to tell me.

"Pak Harry, after attending your Seminar, purchased your recommended sounds, keep reading your blog at least two times, carry out my own modification and so forth, the result so far is encouraging. Two months into operation and I have about 40 bird shits spots."

Wow that's a very good result and you should be very happy with that, I told him.

What sound combination are you using?

"Black cloud as my external and superbabyking as my internal."

"I have this interesting discovery that I wanted to share with you.  Remember that article you wrote long ago about why those BH above clinic are doing well?  You said that you suspected that those smell from the clinic store rooms with files, drugs (antibiotic, pain killers and cough mixture) and some other things can be the reason why those birds love the place."

"Well after reading that article I started to make some observations in Kuala Krai BHs that are located just above those clinic.  The answer is yes, you are right."

So what happened after that?

"What I did was to do some research.  I managed to collect a reasonable amount of those expired Panadol and antibiotics and I stored them inside my data room.  You know what happened?"

Yes please tell me !!!

"Most of those bird shit spots were just beside the data room facing the wall that I stored those expired medicine."

Wow wow wow, that was a very interesting story and I hope my reader enjoyed it.

So why don't you drop my your Doctor's office and ask for those expired medicines?

I think I need to ask my wife to collect some from her clinic.

If you wish to try please let me know.  Will try to get some expired medicine for you at a price.


he he he.......

No comments: