Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A True Story About How A Dead BH Was Re Activated !!!!


You need to read this very interesting email from someone from Bangil, Indonesia.

His BH was dead for almost 10 years.  Only 20 nests after 10 years but after reading my blog, bought a few good sounds and revamp as per my recommendations, he got the BH back its life.

Just read this email and view all the latest pictures he provided:


Dear Harry,


I will inform you the progress of my dead BH in Bangil (10 years just max 20 nests) after revamping on Mei 2011.


I studied the methods you described in your blog and  found many mistakes on that BH.

The temperature was to low (24- 26) , humidity (65-75%), and too bright  and i have found many2 geckos...


I used your Blackcloud and SuperBabyKing after that. and install styrofoam and Duck egg above and around the tweeters.


I am surprised with the results. although i have not harvested yet, but i have already seen the improvement. i see many new markings and new Nests.


Yes, my BH is alive again.


Let look at  the pictures attached.


Thanks for the infos, you share in your blog. I appreciate it very much.

I hope to inform you again on Nov 2011 after harvesting the nests.


Thank you very much


Dr EH



What do you think I can say?


Good for your Doctor and I hope it will continue with lots of birds until they are full to the maximum.


May God Bless you venture.


All of us are looking forward for your next BH visit report.














No comments: